Wednesday 29 February 2012

Out with the old, in with the new

Looking at my posts and thinking some of them are so outdated? That's because I just exported my entire wordpress blog and imported it on to blogger.

After being on wordpress for a year and a few months, I have finally decided to move back to blogger. Simply because of the many restrictions wordpress has...other than that, the website is pretty great.

Nonetheless, for all of my new readers - I'd like to welcome you to my blog. My name is Neha Lobana and I talk about anything and everything, however I emphasize on fashion and beauty more. I am an aspiring journalist and I also write for many publications. When I'm not attending events, writing articles or interviewing individuals, I run this blog.

Thankfully, I've imported all of my posts via wordpress - however, I have lost my followers. So give me a bit of time to get everything back together and before you'll know it, my blog will be back to normal.


XO



No comments:

Post a Comment