Saturday 3 March 2012

Fing'rs Zebra Print Nail Decals



Friday evening I went to Walmart with my mom and sister. I stumbled upon a package of nail decals by Fing'rs for a super inexpensive price - $2.56 actually, so I thought why not try them out!

I just simply followed the instructions on the package which were really straight forward. Peel off the nail decal from the plastic, place the decal on your nails and then top the look off by adding a coat of top coat!

The Verdict

To be honest, I wasn't satisfied with these decals. Right when I put them on my nails and waited for my top coat to dry, they started to peel. They didn't even make it through the night! As of now, I'm just going to continue to do my designs - I like them way better and I feel more creative when I do them. Placing a few decals on my nails doesn't satisfy me. Although, when I do get lazy and don't feel like painting my nails, I'm definitely going to try out Sally Hansens Salon Effects. I've heard from many individuals that they look great and also stay on for fourteen days. I can't wait to purchase them next!

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment