Wednesday 29 February 2012

Nail Design: MooMoo Nails

Hey guys!

Today I will be sharing with you all my newest design. I thought of this one on Saturday. It wasn't inspired by any designs I've seen on YouTube, simply formed the idea myself. Anyway, I'd love to introduce you all to my newest design, "moomoo nails". If you haven't figured it out, the design was inspired by cows!!

Creating this design is quite simple actually. All you'll need is either white or a very light pink as your base and a black polish for your spots! You'll also need a toothpick to create your spots!






















Step 1: Add base coat (it's a must plus it prevent your nails from turning yellow)

Step 2: Apply two coats of either the white or light pink polish. As you can see from the picture above I went with light pink.

Step 3: After your base polish is dry, grab a toothpick and start creating spots

Step 4: This step is optional! If you wish, you can create a cross on both your pinkies like I did.

Step 5: Finish your design off with a glossy coat of top coat

XO


PS: You wouldn't believe the looks I got from people when I told them the name of my nail design. It was priceless! I love wowing people with my weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment