Wednesday 29 February 2012

La Maison Simons Clothing Line Review & Haul


A few weeks ago, I received an email from a few representatives at La Maison Simons. Simons is a clothing located in Quebec, who have also opened an online shop which allows buyers to purchase items such as clothing, accessories as well as home decor! I was given a $50 gift card to buy anything I liked from their website.

Here are some of the things that I purchased.

Zigzag Jacquard Sweater. Originally $38.00, I got it on sale for $19.99!

How I wore it

When I first chose to buy this top, I selected the size medium rather than my normal small. I did this because I wanted the shirt to be loose and casual. As you can see in the picture above, I paired the top with a pair of black pants, a gold necklace, a black beret and a pair of round sunglasses courtesy of La Maison Simons.

Oversized Striped Tee- Originally priced at $20.00, I got it on sale for $11.99
How I wore it

I've been searching for a black striped shirt and finally found it at Simons! I also purchased this top in a medium because I wanted it loose enough so it could be worn off the shoulder or as a casual slip on. I paired this shirt with ripped skinny jeans, and accesorized it with a pair of pearl earrings as well as bracelets. I also added the sunglasses into this photo, but I personally did not wear them, but you can.

Retro round sunglasses - $10

I selected these because I wanted a pair of trendy round sunglasses. I've seen quite a lot of celebrities wearing round black ones and I thought I'd change it up by not purchasing the classic black but white instead.

Black Business Class Italian Stocking - $7.25

I don't think I need to say much about this product, every girl goes through many of these. It's an essential part of every girls wardrobe.

When I received my order, I found this cute little tote bag in my box.
The Verdict

Overall, my experience with La Maison Simons was great! Some of their items are a bit over priced, however if you look hard enough you can easily find clothes that match your style and suit your budget. I'm very happy with the clothes I received. I've worn them a few times since I got them and I love them. They may seem like casual tops at a glance, but you can easily dress them up to your liking. I hope this review gives you guys an idea of what you may like to purchase at La Maison Simons.
Be sure to check out their website: http://www.simons.ca/store.cfm?lang=eng

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment