Wednesday 29 February 2012

Nail Design: Crackle Polish

Just like last week, this week's nail design is super simple but it also looks fab!

I finally gave in to buying some crackle nail polish, however I didn't purchase the typical white or black shades. Instead I decided to go with China Glaze's "Crackled Medallion" nail polish. It gives your nails such a dark and rustic look, I love it! Before I applied the crackle polish, I painted two coats of Essie's "Little Brown Dress" nail polish.

This is a great design to pull off if you don't have much time to spend on your nails. Next time when you're in a hurry, don't paint your nails one simple color only, add some crackle polish and you're good to go!
PS: Can you believe that I got this China Glaze Crackle polish for only $2.99 on sale?! Originally it costs around $8-$9!

XO

Twitter: @NehaLobana
Instagram: NehaLobana 


No comments:

Post a Comment