Wednesday 29 February 2012

DIY: Braided Fabric Bracelets!

It's family day here in Canada, which means no school!

For a while now I've been wanting to do a few DIY projects, and today boredom came upon me once again so I decided to make some fabric bracelets. Now, I don't know about you but I'm so sick of everyone using the typical bracelet string and making bracelets out of it. I wanted something more bold and thick, so I cut up three old shirt that I never wore and created a few fab bracelets out of them!

It's super easy and it'll only take you around 5-10 minutes and the steps are so easy to follow.
The first bracelet I made was the triple colored one. I gathered up three tank tops I never wore (they can be any color you desire). In this case, I used teal, pink and white. After gathering your clothes, simply cut three strips (make sure they are all the same size), tie a little knot at the top, and then braid like crazy! Once you're done your braid, all you have to do is tie it to the other end of your bracelet and voila! You're done!
I basically did the same thing with the white braid, however the only difference was that rather than using three different colors, I stuck with one. Super easy and it looks cute.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment