Wednesday 29 February 2012

Face Candy Couture Valentine's Love Collection

Recently, the lovely Shantle Shipp from Face Candy Couture sent me a few exclusive samples from her new Valentine's Love mineral eyeshadow collection. Before I began, I'd just like to say that FCC creates their eyeshadow from scratch - yes that`s right, everything from FCC is homemade! I was so ecstatic when I found out I`d be receiving samples from their new line of eyeshadows that when I received the shadows I just couldn`t keep my hands off of them. I`ve applied them everyday for the past week and I`m in love with the colors. They`re just so glamorous, you can`t resist it!


The verdict

 I loved receiving these samples. The Valentine's Love collection features such vibrant colors that can be used on an everyday basis. I know many individuals can be very skeptical when it comes to selecting mineral eyeshadow or even glittery eyeshadow because there is constant lingering questions pertaining to the staying power of the eye shadow. When I applied FCC's eye shadow, it just went on so smoothly just like an eyeshadow from a palette. The best part was that I didn't have to do a touch up once I applied it, it stayed on for the entire day. So that definitely was a plus.

The eyeshadows are very pigmented and  FCC`s shadows were not chalky whatsoever compared to other eyeshadows I`ve tried. Whatever color you select on the website, is the color you will receive.  Unlike other eyeshadows you might have ordered online, FCC provides you with what you want. Another thing I loved was how the Valentine`s Love collection offers so many different colors. For instance, if you`re going for a bold or intense look, the shadows Passion and Kisses would go well with that look whereas, if you`re leaning towards a neutral look or need an eyeshadow for a daily basis, Be Mine, Sweetheart and Adore would be perfect to complete your look. Also, the shadow Adore can be used as a highlighter if you don`t wish to use it as a eyeshadow.

Overall, I absolutely loved the Valentine's Love collection from Face Candy Couture. What isn't there to love? The fiery colors, the reasonable pricing, FCC has it all!

Be sure to visit http://www.facecandycouture.com/ to order your very own mineral eye shadows for a stellar price!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment