Wednesday 29 February 2012

Nail Design: Vibrant Nails


Another week, another nail design. This week's nail design is super vibrant, it just screams out color. It kind of reminds me of hippies since it's so colorful. Don't ask how I thought of this design, I was honestly so bored (like always!) and decided to start painting my nails with different items in my house. A toothpick can really create some funky designs.

Anyways, here's what I did to get my nails to look this way:

Step 1: Add 4 blobs of any four nail polishes of your choice

Step 2: Get a tooth pick and start swirling the nail polish around until you get the design you like! Don't be afraid to experiment - It'll end up looking good at the end.

I forgot to take pictures when I did the design on my nails, so I had to do it all over again on my sisters nail - and this is how it turned out when I was done
And ta- da! Here's a picture of my nails after I was finished. I decided to add a bit of glitter to top the look off! Ahaha don't mind my pjs in the picture. Honestly, I felt like this design was a easier version of doing the marble design - I've tried to do the marble nail design SO many times and I've failed. No matter what I do, I just couldn't get it. I'm so glad I figured out an easier way.


PS: I cut my nails - they're so short now. I feel naked without my long nails! I'm so used to them, it feels weird to have short nails.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment