Wednesday 29 February 2012

I think I just died a little - India Resort Fashion Week

I think I just died a little, I'm so stupid, I can't believe I'm 3 weeks behind on the India resort fashion week. 

I usually always write an article on DESIblitz, but I've been caught up with other stuff that I totally forgot about it. ARGH! Shame on me. Anyways, I was looking at some of the collections on the internet and I died. Some of the pieces are just so stunning, from their embellishments and embroidery to the colors and fabrics used.

I decided to share with you all my top two designers from the India resort fashion week: Manish Malhotra and Pria Kataria Puri!

Manish Malhotra - Why are you so amazing?





Manish Malhotra is like thee KING of Fashion in Bollywood. This man is so unbelievably talented. I've realized that Manish showcases his collection during the finale of any fashion week and I can understand why, they obviously leave the best for last. In his latest collection, the colors used were definitely more festive and brighter. From anarkhali's to blazers, he had it all in this collection. One fabric that appeared a lot in the collection was definitely velvet.

Pria Kataria Puri





Every collection I look at of Pria Kataria Puri's I've noticed she always includes jumpsuits, and maxi kaftans. But I am not complaining since she always manages to make them look different. One thing I noticed was a lot of sequince, including sequinced bikinis! The collection consisted of a variety of different shades from warm reds and oranges to a bit of black pieces thrown here and there. Overall, with those marvelous eye catching pieces, Pria definitely manged to live up to continuously making her collections look sexy and classy.

I'll be write an in depth article on DESIblitz very soon in regards to the fashion show, so be sure to check it out once I post it!

XO
PS: ALL IMAGES ARE PROVIDED FROM GOOGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment