Wednesday 29 February 2012

ELF Cosmetics Haul


My order from E.L.F cosmetics FINALLY arrived, I recommend all the ladies check out their site. You can get such good quality items for such a bargain. Most of their products range from $1 to $5. They have free shipping for the US, unfortunately us  Canadians do have to pay for shipping though. Nonetheless, definitely check them out. I've only tried out the lipglosses and their smoky brown nail polish and I really like them! I can't wait to try out all of the other products I ordered.

Here's the full list of the items I ordered:

Nail Polishes:
  • E.L.F Essential Nail Polish -Innocent
  • E.L.F Essential Nail Polish -Lilac
  • E.L.F Essential Nail Polish -Smoky Brown
Lip Glosses/Lip Liner
  • E.L.F Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick -Baby Lips
  • E.L.F Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick -Brownie Points
  • E.L.F Essential Luscious Liquid Lipstick -Maple Sugar
  • E.L.F Essential Feather Proof Moisturizing Lip Liner -Bark
Eyeliners
  • E.L.F Essential Liquid Eyeliner -Black
  • E.L.F Studio Eyeliner & Shadow Stick -Brown/Basic
Extras:
  • E.L.F Studio makeover cleansing cloths
  • E.L.F Studio Blush -Candid Coral (forgot to include it in the picture)
  • E.L.F Studio powder brush (forgot to include it in the picture)
  • E.L.F Studio eyelash curler
PS: Like my sweater? It's kinda loose which has it's ups and downs, I really wish they had a smaller size at the time but oh well! I'm just glad it super sparkley - you will never understand how much I love sparkles. Anyway, I got it from H&M on boxing day. I really don't understand why people create such a fuss over boxing day, I didn't really find much that I liked. I can find way better items for better prices when there isn't such a huge sale going on.
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment