Monday 12 March 2012

Color Block Nails!

If you haven't noticed, color blocking has been a huge trend within the fashion industry. So I thought, why not do a color block nail design? It's super easy and it doesn't take that much time.

Here's what I used:


Base & Top Coat
The black polish is a must have to define the lines you create. However, the other three colors can be any you desire.
If you don't have a nail striper, you can do what I did. I made my own by using an old eyeliner brush and cutting an old nail polish brush.

Step 1: Apply base coat.

Step 2: This can be either the last step, or second step depending on what you think will look better. Paint a vertical line. Then paint a horizontal line making sure you only paint it on one of the halves of your nail. Make sure you use the color black for this step.

Step 3: Just color in the three spaces.

Step 4: Apply top coat.

XO


PS: I know, my nails look a tad bit messy. It's so hard to remove the side polish without ruining the design so I just left it like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment